Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This week in Spanish Class 10/21/08- 10/24/08

Tuesday 10/21/08: Students will review the classroom objects covered in the previous week. Students will also perform "real-world" skits in class.

Wednesday10/22/08: Students will be introduced to new classroom vocabulary. Students will begin to learn about the various academic classes in Spanish.

Thursday 10/23/08: Students will review for the quiz on Friday

Friday 10/24/08: Quiz. Once every student has completed the quiz, the class will begin their P.A.T. time, or preferred activity time.

Question of the Week
10/20/08-10/21/08
When was the country of Costa Rica established?
What are the colors of their flag?
What is the significance of their flag?

6 comments:

-kate- said...

I did the question of the week and I then looked for the homework this week, but couldn't find it; will you post the homework every week?

Señora Nadir said...

Yes I have posted the new homework where the old one was. I don't put it with the new post I just change it on the side.

laxstar1 or Nick said...

Hi Ms. Mac.

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

I have two teachers with blogs now.

laxstar1 or Nick said...

OH NO not you again HELPP MEEE!!!!

laxstar1 or Nick said...

HOLA I SO BORED I JUST NEED TO LET EVERYTHING OUT *> :) YAAWWNNNN!!!!!

Panama Canal

Panama Canal